About the Building
Once the building is built, the Smelter will start to process all the block ores that your Miner(s) are mining and turn them into ingots or blocks for all your Towns needs.
Hint: The higher the level of the Hut the more furnaces the Smelter will be able to use and it will have a higher chance to double and even triple the ingot output per block of ore. The way it works is that the Worker level determines the “Chance” is has to either Double or Triple the ingot output of the ores, according to the Hut level. So:
|Building Level||Normal Output||% of Doubling Output||% of Tripling Output||Furnace(s)|
|1||100%||Worker Level Chance||—||1|
|2||100%||2 x Worker Level Chance||—||2|
|4||—||100%||Worker Level Chance||4|
|5||—||100%||Worker Level Chance||5|
Smeltery Hut GUI
When accessing the Smeltery’s Hut block (right clicking on it), you will see a GUI with different options:
The Worker assigned and it's Level. (The worker levels up in time by doing it's work. The higher the level the faster and more efficient it will be). And the buttons:
- Hut Level: Tells you the type of hut and the build level of the building you have selected.
- Worker Assigned: Tells you the worker assigned to the this building and their worker level. The worker levels up in time by working. The higher their level, the faster and more efficient they will be.
- Manage Workers: Lets you change which worker is assigned to work at this hut. There can only be one worker at each hut. Note: this only works if you have turned the worker hiring mode in the [Town Hall](../../source/buildings/townhall) block to manual, otherwise your citizens will be hired automatically.
- Recall Worker: Recalls the worker at this building to their hut block. You might use it if they are stuck somewhere, you want to see what they have, or want to give them something directly.
- Build Options: Lets you create a build, upgrade, reposition, or repair build order for this hut. To learn more about the building system, please visit the [Builder](../../source/workers/builder) page.
- Delivery Priority: You can set the priority that a [deliveryman](../../source/workers/deliveryman) will visit this hut (ten is the highest, one is the lowest). You can also set whether it is automatic, meaning it changes automatically; static, meaning it stays to what you set it no matter what; or never, meaning the deliveryman will never visit this hut. (If you choose the last option, you can't set the priority.)
- List of Recipes and Teach Recipe: When clicking the list of recipes button, you see all the recipes you have taught this hut and can remove them. When clicking teach recipe, it opens a 3x3 crafting grid which allows you to teach this hut recipes (not the worker).
- Inventory: Here you can access the hut block's storage, where the worker at this hut takes and deposits materials. They will also use any [racks](../../source/decoblocks/rack) or chests in the hut, so be sure to check those as well!
- Fuel: Listed are items that can be used by the cook as fuel in the furnaces. Simply turn on any that you want your cook to use, and the deliveryman will deliver those items to the cook when they need fuel.
To see build options please see the Builder Page
Page 2 is where you can tell the cook what items to use as fuel.